Monday, May 5, 2008

Mom's Day Approaching...


We're crazy, busy, busy working on custom creations for Mother's Day Gift packages incorporating lavender sachets, antique French keys, and antique gems....for private clients, corporate clients, studios and one very exciting not-yet-announced celeb mom to be!!! We'll be back in a day or two!
French Hemp Petite Sachet ($20/ea), Mere, filled with heavenly-scented French lavender! Contact us and we'll beautifully wrap and ship one off to you in time for Mom's Day....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just received my Gift Basket for my mother in law. It is amazing! Also, Thank you for having the best customer service. I buy a lot online and am always one thousand percent happy with your service and speed and the care you take to wrap each item. you have a treasure trove and i will continue to shop with you. Sally Cardinal in Dallas, TX

Anonymous said...

DITTO. I LOVE YOUR C.S. --A++++ on five out of five orders with you!
Thanks for the small gift of lotion! Brandi

Anonymous said...

Hello. I have never shopped online but I can attest to everyone that the customer service is also the best in person!! Honestly the best follow up of any store. Kathy you can tell you were a biggie wig in the business world in your former life! I'll be in on Friday. Thanx. Melissa B

Anonymous said...

I can see what I am getting MYSELF for Mothers Day...Love It!