Thursday, March 4, 2010

Umbrellas That Make you Wish For Rain!

{Alexandra Sofjer Umbrellas}

Le plus grand faible des hommes, c'est l'amour qu'ils ont de la vie. {Man's greatest weakness is his love of life.} ~ Molière

These designs make us love, love, love life riddled with rain! I feel fortunate to have taken home a few lovelies from this infamous Parisian Umbrella Designer. In a word: WOW....

Drool, Drool, Awe, Ohhh.....



"WISH YOU WERE HERE" did a lovely write up on Alexandra which we ran to share with you. His shop is a MUST STOP visit on your next Paris travels....


BRING ON THE RAIN!

{Thanks to Paris Popcorn, Wish You Were Here, and Alexandra Sofjer for the photos!}


Alexandra Sojfer
218 boulevard Saint-Germain, 6e
Paris, France
Tel: 01-42-22-17-02

3 comments:

Lisa Jay said...

ok, i want one. do you sell them? Kidding. I wish you did though!

Kev said...

These are stunning! Which one do you have?????????

Stephanie said...

I accidentally stumbled on this store when I was in Paris and was mesmerized. It is so beautiful! I wish I would have bought something.