Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Feeling English



Anything with black, white and crusty all over makes us swoon. Black just makes decor ever so chic. Vintage English ironstone tureens from the 1920's-1940's have just the perfect patina....rust and crusty with small cracks here and there but no holes or major cracks (will hold water).

These petites would serve as lovely vases, or used alone for display. I took a slew home with me, but saved some for you! Find a bounty now at "Vintageweave Interiors". Free gift wrapping at your request if these are to go into a special Easter basket or for Mom!


3 comments:

natalie. beyond the reef said...

Once again - bringing us these "lovelies"...I want a series of them along a ledge - thank you Kathy!

Michelle Hughes said...

ahhh! this is my true weakness! I have to bring each and every Dundee I see home!

Michelle

Michael Weller said...

A favorite. I ordered some this morning and cannot wait to use them in my Kitchen Redo! will send you photographs when finished.