Monday, January 12, 2009

Malibu in January


Most days right now are spent in the Paradise Cove beach area of Malibu working on a client's outdoor home area. Having grown up in Chicago, I still have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that it's January 12 and so beautiful outside (88 degrees today)! Even though I've lived in CA for over 20 years now, it continues to boggle my mind!


{The view as I approach my client's beautiful oceanfront home}


More new items will slowly be added to the website when we all get a breather!  A preview.....


{French Antique Bottle Dryer}


{French Vintage Champagne Buckets--over 135 in stock! $135-$195}
{Vintage Enamel Pitchers with Labels; varying sizes/labels: $140 and up}
{Vintage French Wash Bins with original labels}

Vintageweave Interiors
Los Angeles
www.vintageweave.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want one of each category please.
Seriously.
(can you still use my cc on file? Pick a great one of each: zinc pitcher with label -more beat up the better; one champagne; one washbin).
Thanks kathy!
Karen Walters

Anonymous said...

I understand someone will be at the store from noon until 4:30. I will be in today! I love these what I see and anxious to see what else I can add to my loot! Visa or bust!

Anonymous said...

Kelly and I bought 2 bottle dryers from you over holidays and we love them so much and would like to add to the collection but looking for super tall one. You had a 7 foot that had sold tag on it, but anything 5 ft and up works. merci!!! Roger Calahaun

Anonymous said...

got my marshmallows today. OMG! Heaven is right!
Just ordered more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you grew up in Chicago??? We lived in Northwest Indiana. Five minutes from the Illinois state line and 1 hour from downtown Chicago!! They just got a foot of snow!!!!

Great items, Kathy.

Country French Antiques said...

I want to be there!!
It is freezing here!
Hope your having a wonderful 2009!

Fifi Flowers said...

Not too shabby to have a view of the beach like that! Not abad place to work either!