Friday, October 17, 2008

MERCURY Rising (at my house anyway)


{Napoleon's Chalice; $59 at www.vintageweave.com}

When these arrived, I must confess, I took several to my car before we had unpacked it all. Usually I will wait a bit and live with it in the boutique for a while. Not so with this latest addition to the Vintageweave Mercury Glass collection.

Reproductions at their finest. Warning: these are made to resemble their antique counterparts so these aren't meant to be perfect looking. Making them, well, just perfect....

6 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

ok, i just ordered three! so great are these

Anonymous said...

I will be in the store today. Hope you have some left.
These are PERFECT for my event!!

Anonymous said...

I AM IN LOVE! I WANT! I WANT!
heading to the online store now...!
hugs-Bess

Anonymous said...

Just think of the potential you could use the chalice for!! Very nice, very nice indeed!

Kris

Fifi Flowers said...

Pretty glass... and GORGEOUS flowers! ENJOY!

Thanks for visiting... hope you had some macarons sitting around to curb your hunger after view MA & I Want Candy! LOL

I just finished another MA painting... this one of her surrounded by cakes!