Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Love of Cooking-Pioneer Style

{Photo courtesy of Ree Drummond, The Pioneer Woman}

As much as I love reading blogs or websites, I have very little time to indulge and rarely can sit and surf. I have come across so many beautiful websites, mainly after a lovely woman or man has commented on my blog, or sent me a private email. These sites almost always get bookmarked for a visit later.....sadly, I never get the time to do so.

But every now and then a friend will send a link that I'll go gaga over. These usually include low-calorie (NOT), sugar free (SO NOT) cooking sites. I love to cook. I love to shop AND cook so I'm dangerous in a Williams Sonoma or Sur La Table. DANGER-OUS! {Because everyone NEEDS a coffee cup size whisk or radish peeler or panini press or 3 types of waffle makers...}
So now.......Periodically, I plan to share my fave sites here, in hopes that YOU will find one you love also, and visit it again and again, thereby making up for my lack thereof.
I share this one with you and and hope you'll enjoy the recipes and photos as much as I do (be sure to check out the photography section if you are more of the type who feels the oven is merely for storing stuff)....



P.S. Don't you LOVE the blue transferware used in the above photo??

No comments: