Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bow Wow Beverly Hills Style




If you're in the Los Angeles area (or within driving distance and want to attend a really fun, animal-rescue event, pop on over to Beverly Hills and help support my favorite animal charity: AMANDA Foundation
BOW WOW
November 19
6-8:30p
FASHION SHOW: 7p
Two Rodeo Drive 
The famous intersection where Dayton Way meets Rodeo Drive
RSVP 310.278.2938

LUXURY silent action (guess whose gift baskets will be up for grabs!), Fashion Show, Cheer&Grubb, Adoption of the most adorable doggies, and loads of warm-hearted people (plus a celeb sighting or two!).

Not a bad way to spend a Wednesday!

4 comments:

Tres Belle said...

Ah, I love those cuties!! If I lived closer..... but then again, sigh, I still miss my Josie!!

I bet you have the best gift baskets in all of L.A.!!

Kris

Anonymous said...

YOUR amazing warm heart and constant willignness to give comes back to you tenfold. Thank you for helping with this charity. I lend my name, but you lend so much more.
D

Fifi Flowers said...

WOW... I wish I had known about this sooner... I could offer a gift certificate for a custom painting of pets!

ed said...

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣商品,中古車,二手車

,情色小說,色情,情色視訊,寄情築園小遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,色情遊戲,情色交友,嘟嘟情人色網,言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區,情色論壇,色情影片,情色網,色情漫畫,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,視訊聊天室,080聊天室,視訊聊天,美女交友,視訊做愛,情色視訊,免費視訊

A片,A片,A片下載,做愛,成人電影,18成人,日本A片,情色小說,情色電影,成人影城,自拍,情色論壇,成人論壇,情色貼圖,情色,免費A片,成人,成人光碟