Sunday, July 27, 2008

Brillante Web Blog Award-thrice!



THANK YOU....

......to Shawn, Kris Kialoa, and Ann for the beautiful honor of awarding French Pedestals and Dreams a Brillante WebBlog Award! Being a newbie to the world of blogging, not sure what this award means but it sounds nice!

I will try to come back and properly play by the rules of the awards, but right now my plate is a wee bit overflowing! Do know that I am truly honored by your thoughtfulness even though commitments prevent me from doing all that is required when one is bestowed such an honor.
 I humbly thank you all and while I can not send a proper thank you gift basket to each of you, here's a picture of one I would send if I could!

2 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

What's a Brillante Web Blog Award??
and congrats to you for whatever it means!!!

Kris