Friday, July 11, 2008

Breathless Luxury


I spotted this and dreamed of it all day and all night for 3 solid days. Finally broke down and ordered several for Vintageweave....one for a client in mind, some for the boutique, and perhaps one for moi.........


Constructed of elm with a custom distressed finish of luxurious Robin's Egg Blue. Three-drawer Louis XV chest features the classic styling of traditional reeded legs paired with modern updates---toned down & honed solid brass hardware.

Rich. Understated Palette. Breathless Luxury.
I am so in love with this reproduction I can not stand it!!

Drool, drool, slop, slop....

$2500.00; New Offering at Vintageweave.

9 comments:

NaturelSuus said...

Hey,
What a nice blog you have!
Nice pictures you make.
Now i gonna look at youre webshop!
Greetz Suzanne

High Desert Diva said...

Impressive repro!

Shannon said...

I usually don't like reproductions, but this one is beautiful- looks so authentic!

Jackie said...

Absolutely beautiful!!

Meg / Garden Designs said...

loving this color and distressing.

Meg

Tres Belle said...

Oh My Gosh, How beautiful!! Not fair!! I love the distressing and the shade of blue. (My old favorite color). I can see it now in my home. (Sigh) About the book, I'm already half way through it. Now I want to read her biography, To The Scaffold. Hope all is well on the home front.

Kris

Anonymous said...

I want! I want! Will you give to me as a Christmas/birthday/forever present?
th

vosgesparis said...

yeah really impressed by the look.. as these are new ones..

AT THE PICKLED HUTCH said...

One of the best reproductions I've seen. Thanks for sharing.
Lisa & Alfie