Thursday, December 11, 2008

Kris Kringle Flew In


That's me these days: Kris Kringle....

....I'm busy racing around town decorating clients' homes for the holidays....and I'm LOVING IT. As a result I'm really so in the Christmas spirit (and Hanukkah as I'm coming out of my eyeballs with blue bulbs!).

Have been so busy that I've not had a chance to take any pictures, but did remember to snap a quick couple while in Ojai Valley this week...don't you love an abundance of white roses??

We're all sold out of the antique carts, but more will arrive in the Spring should you wish to add one to your porch!

I'm SO LOVING this new Midori Ribbon in 4"....brown and bright red....oh la la! What a glam statement ($179/27 yards by emailing us at vintageweave@aol.com)


When the holidays slow a bit we'll take a few days off and then unload our newly-arrived container of goodies from France!! More soon....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wondered where you have been? I see by reading your blog that you have been very, very, busy. It's good isn't it.
I can't wait for the unveiling of your new purchases from France. Should be fun!!
Hope all is well on the home front with your father.
Kris

High Desert Diva said...

Love Midori ribbon. I wrapped all my packages with it last year and added vintage Christmas ornaments to the simple bows. Huge hit.

Fifi Flowers said...

GREAT photos... especially the first one! ENJOY the season! Fifi